problem with Dell 2950, MD1000

jigar halani jigar.halani at progression.com
Wed Dec 6 12:55:34 CST 2006

Hello all,

I am having Dell 2950 connected with DAS MD1000.

Here I have problem with storage, I can't access more then 2 TB of partition
into the RHEL 4 update 3.

Is there any patch updating that I need to do?

Please help on this.

Thanks and regards,

Jigar

Privileged or confidential information may be contained
in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated
in this message (or responsible for delivery of the
message to such person), please delete this message and
kindly notify the sender by an emailed reply. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message that
do not relate to the official business of Progression
and its associate entities shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by them.