(2850) which drive in array is bad? (Failure Threshold Exceeded)

Bill-S bill at wiliweld.com
Wed Dec 6 11:30:23 CST 2006

At Wed, 6 Dec 2006 it looks like catam composed:

> Hi
> Install Dellmgr and you have in Objects/Physical Drive .. some stats data
> for each . Right now I have Dellmgr-5.31-0.i386.rpm installed
>
> catamus

Thanks, got into the array and found one drive, which was active, now in
"READY" state with information about the drive:

I wonder if these indicators are fatal, drive wise, or ones that occurs
and the drive still operable.

We have over 60 Dell-2850's and this was not something we were looking
for but more or less discovered when we were going thru our systems.

Dell has sent us one drive for this and I now wonder if we will have
many more shipped to us... :(

#############################

(Predictive_Failures)

Failure Threshold Exceeded

(Device Errors)

Media Errors = 1
Other Errors = 0

--
  Bill Schoolcraft <*> http://wiliweld.com

"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday,
    lying in hospitals dying of nothing."
                -- Redd Foxx