RAID tools for SAS5iR

Harald_Jensas at Dell.com Harald_Jensas at Dell.com
Fri Dec 1 07:41:16 CST 2006

In the user Guide for SAS 5i/R you will find a table displaying SAS 5/iR Features:

Storage management software:
	-
	SAS 5/iR Adapter    - OpenManage Storage Services, SAS RAID Storage Manager
	-
	SAS 5/iR Integrated - OpenManage Storage Services, SAS RAID Storage Manager

Install OpenManage Server Administrator. It came on a CD with your server, or you can download it from http://support.dell.com.

Server Administrator
http://ftp.us.dell.com/sysman/OM_5.1_ManNode_LIN_A00.tar.gz

You probably want to apply this update after installing OMSA 5.1:
http://ftp.us.dell.com/sysman/srvadmin-storage-5.1.0-392.i386.rpm

--
Harald Jensås