dell 1950 rack lcd panel

Harald_Jensas at Dell.com Harald_Jensas at Dell.com
Fri Dec 1 07:17:10 CST 2006

Hi,

The Deployment toolkit has the syscfg command.

Documentation here:
http://support.euro.dell.com/support/edocs/software/dtk/2.2/CLI/pdf/dtk22cli.pdf

Commands:
--lcd
 default, none, user
 Selects the string for the front panel LCD (Liquid Crystal Display).
 Yes

--lcd1
 <string>
 Sets the first line of user-defined LCD strings.

NOTE: Before setting user strings for this option, ensure that --lcd is set to user.

NOTE: If you have a Dell(tm) PowerEdge(tm) x6xx, x7xx, or x8xx system, you need to reboot your system for the settings to take effect.
 No

--lcd2
 <string>
 Sets the second line of user-defined LCD strings.
 Yes

Downlaod: DTK-2.2.1_LINUX-1674.iso

--
Harald Jensås