PE 1425 SC ServiceTag

Jonathan Lambert j at firebright.com
Sat Apr 29 21:36:16 CDT 2006

I have verified this works on several Dell systems, and put up a
permanent blog post about it (credit goes to Stephen) here:
http://evolvedcombat.com/?p=5

I had the same struggle getting this data, and up until this thread,
never could find it.  Thanks Stephen!  Let me know if you have a
website so I can credit you properly!

Jonathan