PE2800 UPS

Michael Marshall Michael.Marshall at lbfire.org.uk
Thu Apr 27 08:53:36 CDT 2006

Hi,

An APC Smart UPS 1500i in either tower or rack mount will power a single
2800 for 20 to 60 minutes depending on what you've got attached to it
and what it's doing.

Michael.

--
Michael Marshall | Service delivery manager, Infrastructure
Central Services - Information Systems

DON'T GIVE FIRE A HOME ~ www.dontgivefireahome.com