Is rebuild state 30% ok ?

Joost Waversveld joost at waversveld.nl
Wed Apr 26 03:19:24 CDT 2006

No, it does NOT mean that your RAID ARRAY isn't ok. Your raid1 is fine.
The rebuild rate means how much system resources the system may use to
rebuild the array when your raid array is recovering from an error.
This is done while your server is online. You can imagine that how more
system resources the system uses to rebuild the array, the more you
will notice on the front-end of the server.

----- Message from florent.gilain at direct-energie.com ---------