Megamgr / megamon for RHEL 4

Nicolas Ross rossnick-lists at cybercat.ca
Tue Apr 18 13:26:03 CDT 2006

Hi !

I've got a PE 2550 and 2650, both with perc raid cards. Currently they are
working with megamon utility to monitor the raid, and dellmgr utility to
administer the raid while the system is live.

Curently, I've got no system running RHEL 4, and I would like to know if
those utilities exists for RHEL 4 ? I've search on the dell support site,
but with no luck. I've found some files on linux.dell.com, but it's not
clearly stated that these will work with RHEL4.

Thanks, for any info and gotchas to check for.

Nicolas