Megaraid errors on Poweredge 2850 & Debian Sarge & Kernel 2.4

Stuart Haworth Stuart.Haworth at ribblevalley.gov.uk
Tue Apr 18 08:15:45 CDT 2006

Hi All

    I am getting the following megaraid errors

        megaraid: waiting for 1 command to flush
        megaraid: critical hardware error

    Various sources suggest that I need to upgrade PERC4e/Di firmware and the megaraid driver. I have upgrade the firmware without any problem, but I don't seem to be able to find any info on how to upgrade the megaraid driver on debian and where I can download the latest driver from. (Have looked @ the LSI site which only seems to show upgrades for Red Hat & Suse)

Could somebody point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Stuart Haworth

the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept byfor the presence
of computer viruses.