PowerEdge 1850 + debian sarge + EMC AX100

Mon Apr 17 18:18:10 CDT 2006

Hi there,

Basically you have 2 options for an iSCSI initiator:

- Use an iSCSI HBA with an available linux driver and software. (I've
never done that before...)

- Use a software iSCSI initiator.

This paper here gives you an fairly good starting point:
http://zaal.org/paper/ols2005-slide.pdf

For me it was very helpful to get an overview of what's available about
iSCSI in the linux world.

Best regards,
Phokham Nonava