MegaServ process question

Bryan dell_pe at whohasit.com
Fri Apr 14 00:58:27 CDT 2006

Checking processes tonight on a PE 1850 running MegaServ, I noticed the line
below... it's been this way for at least an hour but the array looks alright
(using dellmgr).  Overall, server idle is still about 99.8% but I'm wondering
what this is doing.

The server has not been cycled in about 95 days and I have not checked this in
at least a few weeks or more.

Might this be hanging? Any ideas about this?

PID      USER PR NI VIRT RES  SHR S %CPU %MEM TIME+  COMMAND
24437  root     15  0  257m 256m 256m S  0.0   25.4      13:17.96  MegaServ