g4u - slightly off topic question

Nick Wales nick at nexusproductions.com
Mon Apr 10 10:32:49 CDT 2006

Hi,

I've got a few PE 850's with SATA drives, one of which is fully
installed, the rest I'm trying to install using g4u (ghosting
application), I've had this working on previous installations but now
with the 850's g4u won't get past the following line...

wd0 at atabus1 drive 0

One piece of advice I've seen suggested switching the SATA option in
the bios to 'combination' but this doesn't appear in the A02 bios
version of the 850's I have.

Does anyone have any ideas? Or alternatives for ghosting (other than
norton) if not.

Thanks

Nick