Subject: OMSA + DMI + SNMP

Vincent Aaron vincent_aaron at mentor.com
Fri Apr 7 08:17:16 CDT 2006

Dear Cecil
I succedded to install OMSA debian package on my own latitude D600
system. But For the moment I unable to compile for OMSA driver  for debian!
I will continued on a Dell Precision 450 wks on RHEL 3.
My hope is to have some information: Serial Number, Manufacturer,
Product name from the DMI.
Regards
Vincent