PE 2850 RAC Console black screen through firewall...

Florian Genauer fgenauer at gmx.de
Wed Apr 5 06:59:05 CDT 2006

Hi Sam,

I am using the DRAC console through ssh tunnels and I never needed to open
port 5901 as well.

For me port 443 (https), 5900 (vnc) and 3668 (VirtualMedia) always were
enough.

There was an issue with DRAC firmware releases prior to 1.35 that needed a
local NAT rule on my workstation to allow me to connect to the console.

So ensure you have 1.35 on your DRAC (this can easily be done through the
webinterface).

Florian