Which module taints kernel?

Billinghurst, David (CALCRTS) david.billinghurst at comalco.riotinto.com.au
Wed Apr 5 01:53:16 CDT 2006

I have a brand new 1850, Redhat ES3 - out of the box for two hours
and unpatched.  Untainted but uses megaraid2.

	David

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are private and confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not an authorised recipient, the copying or distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited and you must not read, print or act in reliance on this e-mail or attachments.
This notice should not be removed.