ERA software RH 7.3 on Dell PE 2650

Jesus Salvo Jr. jesus.salvo at communicator.com.au
Tue Apr 4 20:00:19 CDT 2006

Hi,

The PE 2650 have an ERA card instead of a DRAC card for remote access.
It has RH 7.3 installed.

I'm trying to find out where the installation / RPM is for the ERA card so
that I can configure its IP address, subnet, etc...

I found a "Dell System Management CD".
I can see a "rac3" and "rac4" directory, but no "era" directory.

The qig.txt file on the root of the CD says to run the "start.sh" script from
the root of the CD. However, it seems that running that will install a few
drivers and other software that I prefer not to.

All I just need is to configure the ERA card.

Any ideas ?

Regards,

John