Chaning RAID Configuration with PERC4/DC?

Irwan Hadi ihblist at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 01:25:37 CST 2006

As long as you take a note of the current RAID 5 volume configuration
at PERC BIOS (which disks belong to this volume and stripe size), you
should be able to clear configuration, and recreate a new
configuration for that RAID 5 volume, with the data intact.

Of course you should backup everything first in that RAID 5, just in case.