NIC bounding???

Steven Jones Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz
Thu Mar 31 22:05:03 CST 2005

Do you mean bonding?  Looks like you do.

There is a module bonding,

lsmod

audit                 127144   2  (autoclean)

button                  4336   0  (unused)

3c59x                  30340   1

e1000                  79096   2

bonding                62716   1

ipt_LOG                 5200   1  (autoclean)

ipt_limit               2160   4  (autoclean)

ipt_state               1584   2  (autoclean)

8><-----

Set something like this and reboot,

Ifcfg-bond0

DEVICE=bond0