EMC lists

conway, heather conway_heather at emc.com
Thu Mar 31 12:58:22 CST 2005

Hi Chris,
Currently, neither PowerPath 4.3.0 nor 4.3.1 are supported on RHEL 3.0 U4
v2.4.21-27.EL (on any architecture) due to an issue encountered during
testing. The symptom of the issue is a system panic or hang.
There is a PowerPath Hot Fix available to resolve the open issue. For
customers with existing configurations, the Hot Fix may be obtained through
EMC Customer Support.  If PowerPath support is required on a new RHEL 3.0 U4
configuration immediately, then an RPQ must be submitted through your EMC
contact.
The Hot Fix contents will be rolled into PowerPath v4.3.2 which is currently
targeted for release in mid-April.
If you have additional questions, please let me know.
Thanks,
Heather