EMC lists

Anjan Dave adave at vantage.com
Thu Mar 31 10:00:48 CST 2005

Try subscribing to this:

<emc-l at Groups.ITtoolbox.com>

Thanks,
Anjan

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher McCrory [mailto:chrismcc at pricegrabber.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 10:57 AM
To: Dell Poweredge list
Subject: EMC lists

Hello...

	Does anyone know of a good EMC (with linux) mailing list?  I've
googled, but haven't found anything useful.

FWIW, I'm running into the kswapd problem with the 'supported' RHEL
2.4.21-20.ELsmp kernel.  Using the latest 2.4.21-27.0.2.ELsmp I get
frequent crashes. :(

thanks

--

Christopher McCrory
 "The^W One of the guys that keeps the servers running"

chrismcc at pricegrabber.com
 http://www.pricegrabber.com