EMC lists

Christopher McCrory chrismcc at pricegrabber.com
Thu Mar 31 09:56:44 CST 2005

Hello...

	Does anyone know of a good EMC (with linux) mailing list?  I've
googled, but haven't found anything useful.

FWIW, I'm running into the kswapd problem with the 'supported' RHEL
2.4.21-20.ELsmp kernel.  Using the latest 2.4.21-27.0.2.ELsmp I get
frequent crashes. :(

thanks

--
Christopher McCrory
 "The^W One of the guys that keeps the servers running"

chrismcc at pricegrabber.com
 http://www.pricegrabber.com