perc-apps and percsnmp with megaraid2?

Thomas Uhl thomas.uhl at topalis.com
Thu Mar 31 08:23:19 CST 2005

Hello Matt,

is there already a possibility to monitor the storage status via SNMP
without percsnmp?

Yours
  Tom

Thomas Uhl                                      thomas.uhl at topalis.com
Topalis AG                                    phone: +49 711 88770-111
Lilienthalstr. 2                                fax: +49 711 88770-199
70825 Stuttgart-Korntal, Germany                cel: +49 170 7917711