AW: Alternative disk drive configurations

Matthias Pigulla mp at webfactory.de
Wed Mar 30 09:25:44 CST 2005

I'll rip out my PERC3/Di these days because of the "issues" with it ;). I just wonder wheter to chose PERC3/DC or PERC4/DC as replacement.

I think there's been a discussion about that on this list a while ago, but if there are performance reasons, I should probably get the PERC4/DC even if my backplane/disks are just U160 SCSI?

Best regards,
Matthias