Debian Sarge & OMSA

Iiro Niinikoski iiro.niinikoski at arvopaperi.fi
Wed Mar 30 01:14:27 CST 2005

Hi,

yet again, another problem with Debian ;) But this time, it's Sarge.
Server is brand new 1850.

I tried to do the OMSA-installation in a Woody way; everything went
smoothly, but omreport didn't give me any info. Module esm compiled and
loaded perfectly, and the software and drivers installed perfectly too.

I tried to use different versions of both the drivers and software, but
no luck. The version I got on a CD is 4.2 (and of course there's no such
packages as dellomsa*.rpm).

So, my question is, has anyone got this one working on Sarge?

Sincerely

Iiro Niinikoski