System backup applications (again)

Eric Swenson eric at reaction-eng.com
Tue Mar 29 17:00:20 CST 2005

We're you using Commvault media servers on linux?  My tests last year
with Commvault on RHEL ES 3.0 on a PE4600 & LTO2 were somewhat...
unsatisfying (major crashes every few days, 1/2 the performance of the
other solutions...)

Perhaps they've improved by now?

Thanks for the advice on Amanda- I'll give that a shot next time.

Hopefully this thread is still informative in some way to a handful of
people on the list who are looking for recommendations.