1850, Debian No RAID Large Disk Question?

Hank heskin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 19:29:56 CST 2005

I'm no expert and I don't run debian, but that document is dated
December, 2002...  I'd think these days you'd have no problem running
large partitions - especially larger than 6GB.  For instance, my MySQL
database has two tables which are more than 7GB each by themselves
(table+index) in a / RAID 5 partition that's 94GB on RedHatEL 3.0 ES.
I've seen no performance issues.  Try finding more up-to-date metrics
for Debian.

-Hank