System backup applications (again)

Michael Halligan michael.halligan at mypointscorp.com
Mon Mar 28 18:05:30 CST 2005

Look into Arkeia, it's pretty good.  I'd avoid Tapeware. We have a PV132t
and Tapeware has proven to be less than useful.. There are 4 problems we've
Run into, where if you call up yosemite's tech support, they tell you to
reinstall the software, and delete the  catalog, basically start from
scratch.. It's a good piece of software for it's price I guess, since it's
only $300.. You definitely get what you pay for..