System backup applications (again)

Bob Meyers bob at oregonbob.com
Mon Mar 28 17:41:04 CST 2005

I don't know if anyone already mentioned, but give BackupEdge a try. I have
used it on Unix systems for 15 years. I now use it on Linux systems. You can
download the real program and try it for 60 days free.

See www.microlite.com

I refuse to sell systems without this software. It is fantastic. Great
support for all kinds of media. I even use it for DVD-RW backups on small
servers. And one-button disaster recovery.