SNMP Monitoring for Megaraid2

Thomas Uhl thomas.uhl at topalis.com
Sun Mar 27 08:31:40 CST 2005

Hi!

I started to look deeper into the RPM issue. I will provide
a RPM for a minimal SNMP based setup in the near future.

It will contain the kernel modules, and the necessary OMSA daemons.

Of course I am interested in testers.

Yours
 Tom

Thomas Uhl                                      thomas.uhl at topalis.com
Topalis AG                                    phone: +49 711 88770-111
Lilienthalstr. 2                                fax: +49 711 88770-199
70825 Stuttgart-Korntal, Germany                cel: +49 170 7917711