ServerAdministrator?

Brian D. McGrew brian at visionpro.com
Wed Mar 23 16:25:47 CST 2005

I know this if very off topic and I don't mean to add fuel to the fire
or gang up on Dell but we're in the same boat.  We spent over a quarter
of a million dollars with Dell last year on Linux systems, all with
extended warranties, support and all that jazz, for nothing!  No one,
and I mean no one that you get on the phone seems to have a clue how to
deal with Linux problems.  Hell, half of them haven't even heard of
Linux and want you to reinstall Windows on the box.

-brian

Brian D. McGrew { brian at visionpro.com || brian at doubledimension.com }

---