ServerAdministrator?

Michael Halligan michael.halligan at mypointscorp.com
Wed Mar 23 16:02:45 CST 2005

Hmm. I don't want to sound like a whiner herre, but is there actually anybody at dell who
supports this software? It seems that EVERY release is a major change to how it works, and
functionality breaks.. Forget calling up tech support and asking for help (spent $40k on tech
support licensing last year, it's worthless for our needs) .. How exactly do we find documentation
on what does what with openmanage for linux?