SNMP Monitoring for Megaraid2

Thomas Uhl thomas.uhl at topalis.com
Tue Mar 22 07:15:51 CST 2005

Hi all!

After some investigation I solved the problem with percsnmp:

you have to add a

    view systemview included .1.3.6.1.4.1.3583

statement to allow the access to the passthrou agent.

Yours
  Tom

Thomas Uhl                                      thomas.uhl at topalis.com
Topalis AG                                    phone: +49 711 88770-111
Lilienthalstr. 2                                fax: +49 711 88770-199
70825 Stuttgart-Korntal, Germany                cel: +49 170 7917711