Exchange of links with your site

Cathy Jewell trump364 at o2.pl
Tue Mar 22 04:09:26 CST 2005

Dear Webmaster,

We run several travel websites and would like to enquire if you are
interesting in links exchange with us.

It is pretty clear that links popularity is an important factor in
gaining traffic from the search engines.

Let's exchange links between our sites and improve our ranks in the results.

Should you be interested, please, send me your link details.

I will insert your links on our pages with Page Rank from 2 to 5
immediately and send you my links information.
Your links will be one of few presented on our links pages.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Cathy

NOTE: If you received this e-mail in error, please forward it to your
webmaster and they will know what to do.