kickstart 1850 redhat 8.0

Prashant Ranade prashant at tzti.com
Fri Mar 18 15:27:33 CST 2005

I can get rpm but I want to use this network card for the networked kickstart So I need it before RH is installed.

So I need to use something like "Linux dd ks=nfs:server:/mydir/ks.cfg" on the boot prompt...

But I don't have the img file to put on the floppy disk for the "dd" to extract the network card driver from

Prashant Ranade

TZero Technologies Inc