VMWare ESX 2.1 on Dell Poweredge 2600

Mimz.Andreas@swm.de Mimz.Andreas at swm.de
Fri Mar 18 04:00:27 CST 2005

Hi there!

We're currently testing server virtualization using VMWare's ESX-Server.
My task is now to configure the Dell 2600 to be monitored by Dell's
Openmanage IT Administrator. I downloaded several files from Dell and
tried to install them. Unfortunately, none of the shell scripts provided
did work. Now I'm a little bit stuck here and to be honest, I don't
really know what tool I need to install under Linux / Vmware's ESX
Server. The default SNMP daemon is already running but provides only
basic information.
Maybe anyone can help me out??

Thanks in advance,

Andreas Mimz