2650 + new BIOS + 2.6.10-ac11 and it *still* crashes

Gunther Schlegel schlegel at riege.com
Fri Mar 18 03:01:15 CST 2005

Brian,

> We tried - but they just say that if you run RHEL3 (which is the
> supported OS) the problem would be resolved, and pointed us to that
> RedHat bugzilla thread.
>
> Someone else on this list reported success for three machines.

The aacraid module in RHEL Update 3 and Update 4 is buggy as well.
However, they still deliver the module version 1.1.2 from RHEL3 U2,
which works for me and my 2650 farm ( all RAID 5).

So just pointing to RHEL will not solve the issue.

regards, Gunther

--
Gunther Schlegel                    Riege Software International GmbH
Manager IT Infrastructure                                Mollsfeld 10

Disclaimer:
You may grab my GPG key from http://www.keyserver.net .
A nonproportional font is recommended for reading.