Nagios and MegaRaid

Nicolas Ross rossnick-lists at cybercat.ca
Wed Mar 16 09:51:07 CST 2005

It is indeed included, but I wounder if my perc2 would be supported, and I can't take that server down for testing...

Nicolas

  Nicolas Ross wrote:
Thanks,

But for now, I can't use it, only one server I have is running a rhel 3
clone (tao linux), and it's using megaraid (not 2) driver. I'm not sure if
the controler I have in this particular machine (a perc2/dc) is supported by
megaraid2.
  RHEL3 U3 ships with both drivers.  See this document for more information:

  http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-3-Manual/release-notes/as-ppc/RELEASE-NOTES-U3-ppc-en.html

  I assume that tao includes the same kernel.