Nagios and MegaRaid

Nicolas Ross rossnick-lists at cybercat.ca
Wed Mar 16 07:42:51 CST 2005

Thanks,

But for now, I can't use it, only one server I have is running a rhel 3
clone (tao linux), and it's using megaraid (not 2) driver. I'm not sure if
the controler I have in this particular machine (a perc2/dc) is supported by
megaraid2.

As for the other machine I have that have perc controller, they most likely
to stay "as is", i.e. with there version of redhat (from 7.2 to 9).

Thanks anyway,

Nicolas