2650 + new BIOS + 2.6.10-ac11 and it *still* crashes

conway, heather conway_heather at emc.com
Wed Mar 16 06:46:17 CST 2005

Hi Diego and Mike,
As an FYI, PowerPath v4.3.1 b036 is definitely required for RHEL 3.0
v2.4.21-27.EL, -27.0.1.EL, 27.0.2.EL.  However, the original release of
PowerPath v4.3.1 is b031.  b036 is a Hot Fix that has been made available to
enable PowerPath to function properly with v2.4.21-27.EL.
If you don't have the Hot Fix (PowerPath v4.3.1 b036), then I would
recommend that you contact EMC Customer Service or your EMC rep.
The fix contained within PowerPath v4.3.1 b036 is going to be rolled into
the upcoming PowerPath v4.3.2 release.  Currently, the expected release for
PowerPath v4.3.2 is in mid-April.
Cheers!
Heather