WILLING TO ORDER

james robin james_robinstore at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 03:26:48 CST 2005

I,m the sales manager of SOLAR STORE COMPANY and we search and
discovered your store and we discover some product that  we interested
in,so we will like to purchase some items from your store and we will be paid
with our credit card. so we will like the goods to  ship to postal address
FC-USA through UPS/DHL/FEDEX/EMS courier service we will like
you to forward your website to us also, so that we can choose our order from
there and get back to me now.
we will be looking forward to hear from you ASAP.
thanks
Regard
J-ROBIN
Company and Shipping Detail: