2650 + new BIOS + 2.6.10-ac11 and it *still* crashes

Gunther Schlegel schlegel at riege.com
Wed Mar 16 03:25:30 CST 2005

acpi=no does not do anything, it has to be acpi=off...

regards, Gunther

--
Gunther Schlegel                    Riege Software International GmbH
Manager IT Infrastructure                                Mollsfeld 10

Disclaimer:
You may grab my GPG key from http://www.keyserver.net .
A nonproportional font is recommended for reading.