2650 + new BIOS + 2.6.10-ac11 and it *still* crashes

Diego_Leccardi@Dell.com Diego_Leccardi at Dell.com
Wed Mar 16 02:05:56 CST 2005

> We are running RHEL 3, Update 4.  Several common items include most
servers are attached to a Dell/EMC CX300 SAN, with single Qlogic 2340
HBAs, they are running iptables, we are using the bonding driver with
the tg3 NIC driver, in active-fallback mode.  Kernel is either
2.4.21-27.0.1smp or 2.4.21-27.0.2smp and OpenManage is installed.  BIOS
and FW are current.

Are you running PowerPath? If yes, which version?
This could also be the cause of your problem.

	Thanks

		Diego