2650 + new BIOS + 2.6.10-ac11 and it *still* crashes

Gunther Schlegel schlegel at riege.com
Tue Mar 15 04:27:11 CST 2005

Mark,

boot the kernel with the option "acpi=off". It was the only way I could
circumvent that bug.

regards, Gunther

--
Gunther Schlegel                    Riege Software International GmbH
Manager IT Infrastructure                                Mollsfeld 10

Disclaimer:
You may grab my GPG key from http://www.keyserver.net .
A nonproportional font is recommended for reading.