classic aacraid 'SCSI Hang' and Dell Perc 3/Di

Andrew Mann amann at mythicentertainment.com
Thu Mar 10 09:56:14 CST 2005

	I don't think you can get a 1750 with an aacraid based card.  Part of
the problem of diagnosing what's happening is that "the system locks up"
doesn't automatically mean it's a problem with aacraid controllers.
	You may want to start at the begining with diagnosing the issues,
especially on the 1750.

Andrew

--
Andrew Mann