RAM for pe 1750

Harry postituk at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 17:04:16 CST 2005

--- Rick Salsa <rsalsa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know brand of RAM is used in the 1750's? This is what
> I've got:
>
> DUAL IN-LINE MEMORY MODULE, 1G, 266M, 128X72, 8K184, 1U, part number
> X2535. I call the parts dept and the price I was quoted seemed pretty
> high for refurbished ram. Thanks!

Parts for dells are expensive in general, but thats partly due to the
service you get with them (up for debate). It would cost me the same
price to buy 2Gb of new RAM as it did to buy a 1650 with 2Gb in it, go
figure.

I have noticed that some of the parts for dells have the manufacturers
part number on them as well so it might be an idea looking for that.