Perc 3/Di disk failure

Steven Cherry steve at cherryfamily.co.uk
Thu Mar 10 12:09:32 CST 2005

I found out that I can set the disk as a global failover using

'container set global_failover 0'

but whn I do 'container show failover' I get the following

AFA0> container show failover
Executing: container show failover

Container Scsi B:ID:L
 GLOBAL   0:00:0
 MISSING
  0       --- No Devices Assigned ---
 63       --- No Devices Assigned ---

Suggesting the drive is missing...........confused?

Steve