Knoppix Limited Shell on PE1750

Adam Engel adamengel at specializedbusinesssoftware.com
Wed Mar 9 14:23:01 CST 2005

I tried DPAN as suggested. This program looks GREAT! It didn't work
though, I think the drives are very messed up and can't be recognized. I
am now reformating them through the RAID BIOS. I hope that this is a
real format and can destroy the data. its taking awhile (right now at 45
minutes for the first drive). They are 146GB drives.

Thanks for the suggestions

Adam