help?

Harry postituk at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 10:10:01 CST 2005

--- Thomas Petersen <tomp at myriadnetwork.com> wrote:
> So you want to bypass the security policy in place by your
> organization and are asking the _linux_ mailing list to assist you?

He's running Windows 2000 *Professional*. There is no way anyone will
bypass the security on it. Haven't you read the microsoft website to
see how secure it is. Bloody secure, thats what it is.....[0]

It's so very true what Schneier says. When security gets in the way
then people move it out of the way.

Harry
[0] Disclaimer. I don't use windows on anything I care about!