PE SC1425 SCSI Disks not recognised

Robert Goley ragoley at rdasys.com
Tue Mar 8 21:40:14 CST 2005

Debian should work fine.  You will have to do some special installation
step for this server however.  Since the support for this one is limited
to the 2.6.10 kernel, you will need to load the 2.6.10 kernel form the
sid repository.  The hold up is that I don't know of a installation disk
that has that kernel for you to boot from.  There are instructions on
the Debian website for installing from a knoppix livecd that may help
you assuming the knoppix cd has the kernel you need.

Robert