broadcom nics on PE1750

sirola@fisica.unige.it sirola at fisica.unige.it
Mon Mar 7 07:06:01 CST 2005

Hello,
I have some problems with the PE1750 broadcom nics: if I try to
configure the nics at 100basetc full-duplex (no autosensing), one of
the nics loose the carrier and I need a reboot to reconfigure it. If I
reboot while the nics are configured as 100basetx full, then one of
the nics (after flashing his leds for a while) never goes online. This
problem happens both on freebsd, on linux and on win2k. Did anyone find
anything similar while using PE1750 models?
Thanks in advance,
Enrico

--
Enrico Sirola <enrico.sirola at statpro.com>